Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹30,000.
Amazon Quiz 15 July Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹30,000
- Quiz Date – 15 July 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers
Q.1 Which National Park, That Launched Night Safaris In March 2021, Is Home To One Of The Highest Density Of Royal Bengal Tigers In The World?
Ans. Bandhavgarh National Park
Q.2 Iranaitivu Island In The Gulf Of Mannar, In News As A Proposed Burial Site For COVIUD-19 Victims, Is A Part Of Which Country?
Ans. Sri Lanka
Q.3 Who Was The First Player To Win Man Of The Match For India In An ODI In 2021?
Ans. Shikhar Dhawan
Q.4 This Creature Is The National Animal Of Which Country?
Q.5 What Do The Initials Written On This Candy Stand For?
Ans. Mars And Murrie
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw