Amazon Quiz 14 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 14 November, Amazon Blackberry Key2 LE Quiz Answers Today 14 November, Amazon 14th November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Blackberry Key2 LE Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Blackberry Key2 LE. Amazon Blackberry Key2 LE started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Blackberry Key2 LE
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Blackberry Key2 LE Quiz 14 November Answers
Q.1 Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Q.2 Which of these planets could theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
Q.3 In 2011, which country hosted a Formula 1 race for the first time?
Q.4 Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Ans. Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
Q.5 Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Amazon Blackberry Key2 LE 14 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 14 Nov 08:00 AM to 14 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)