Amazon Quiz 14 November 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000
Amazon Quiz 14 November Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 14 November 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 14 November 2021 Answers
Q.1 In 2021, Formula One racing returned to Zandvoort for the first time since who won the last Dutch Grand Prix in 1985?
Ans. Niki Lauda
Q.2 Which popular Indian author’s latest book is titled “The Magic Mindset – How to Find Your Happy Place”?
Ans. Preeti Shenoy
Q.3 How are government infrastructure projects that are aleady functioning but are not being utilised fully commonly known as?
Ans. Brownfield Project
Q.4 When was this streaming service and production company founded?
Q.5 In which of the following countries does the shilling still exist as currency?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw