Amazon Quiz 14 December 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹30,000
Amazon Quiz 14 December Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹30,000
- Quiz Date – 14 December 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 14 December 2021 Answers
Q.1 SpaceX has recently shipped ants, a human-sized robotic arm and what fruits to the International Space Station?
Q.2 SECMOL, India’s highest altitude educational organization, is located in which state/union territory?
Q.3 Who is the first Indian woman to score a Test century in Australia?
Ans. Smriti Mandhana
Q.4 A 1962 agreement between this country and France sought to build together which of these?
Q.5 What was the first sporting event this company ever broadcast in color?
Ans. Wimbledon, 1967
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw