Amazon Quiz 13 September 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹20,000
Amazon Quiz 13 September Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹20,000
- Quiz Date – 13 September 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 13 September 2021 Answers
Q.1 Kangra Painting, Named After A Former Princely State Which Patronized The Art, Is Associated With Which Present Day State In India?
Ans. Himachal Pradesh
Q.2 Gianmarco Tamberi Of Italy And Mutaz Essa Barshim Of Qatar Ended Up Sharing Olympic Gold In Which Men’s Track And Field Event?
Ans. High Jump
Q.3 Which Spyware, Developed By The Israeli Firm NSO, Has Been Used By Governments Around the World?
Q.4 The Name Of This Object Comes From A Greek Word Meaning What?
Q.5 He Was Nominated For Which Prize Five Times But Never Got It?
Ans. Nobel Prize
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw