Amazon Quiz 13 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 13 November, Amazon Bose Wireless Sleepbuds Quiz Answers Today 13 November, Amazon 13th November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Bose Wireless Sleepbuds Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Bose Wireless Sleepbuds. Amazon Bose Wireless Sleepbuds started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Boss Wireless Sleepbuds
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Bose Wireless Sleepbuds Quiz 13 November Answers
Q.1 Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Ans. Jim Corbett National Park
Q.2 In which country would you find Machu Picchu, a 15th century Inca citadel?
Q.3 The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Ans. VVS Laxman
Q.4 Which large, freshwater lake is known for alleged sightings of the cryptozoological monster ‘Nessie’?
Ans. Loch Ness, Scotland
Q.5 In which country would you find the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the country’s capital
Ans. South Africa
Amazon Bose Wireless Sleepbuds 13 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 13 Nov 08:00 AM to 13 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)