Amazon Quiz 13 July 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000.
Amazon Quiz 13 July Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 13 July 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 13 July 2021 Answers
Q.1 In Which Country Is A Massive Public Protest, Referred To As The “Fove Tows Revolution”, Taking Place?
Q.2 Aryabhatta Research Institute Of Observational Sciences, Who Recently Built An Indigenous Spectrograph, Is Located In Which Hillstation?
Q.3 During The Recent T20I Series Between The Indian Women’s Team And The South African Women’s Team, Who Won Player Of The Series?
Ans. Shafali Verma
Q.4 What Is The Name Of This Difficult To Prepare Exotic Vegetable?
Q.5 What Do You Call The Person Who Is Observed With Collecting This Item?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw