Amazon Quiz 12 October 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000
Amazon Quiz 12 October Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 12 October 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 12 October 2021 Answers
Q.1 In August 2021, who became the first Indian woman to win two Olympic medals?
Ans. PV Sindhu
Q.2 In August 2021, which Hollywood actress welcomed a baby boy named Cosmo with her husband, Colin Jost?
Ans. Scarlett Johansson
Q.3 Australia’s High Commissioner to India referred to the Indian hockey player Savita Punia by what phrase in 2021?
Ans. Great Wall of India
Q.4 Identify the country this flag belongs to.
Q.5 This famous monument is located in which city?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw