Amazon Quiz 12 July 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹10,000.
Amazon Quiz 12 July Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹10,000
- Quiz Date – 12 July 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 12 July 2021 Answers
Q.1 Recently, A National Committee Was Formed To Celebrate What In 2022 In The Form Of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav?
Ans. 75 Years Of India’s Independence
Q.2 The Immense Chicxulub Crater, That May Have Caused The Extinxtion Of Dinosaurs, Is located Underneath The Yucatan Peninsula In Which Nation?
Q.3 In An ODI Match At Which Venue In 2021, Did you Have 1 Pair Of Brothers Representing India And Another Pair Representing England?
Q.4 Which Necessary Phone Peripheral Was Recently Removed From The Box Of The Newest Version Of This Particular Mobile Phone?
Ans. Both Of The Above
Q.5 These Animals Can Eat Upto A Kilogram Of What Per Day?
Ans. Eucalyptus Leaves
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw