Amazon Quiz 11 September 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹5,000
Amazon Quiz 11 September Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹5,000
- Quiz Date – 11 September 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2021 Answers
Q.1 Mirabai Chanu Won India’s First Medal At The Tokyo Olympics In Which Sport?
Q.2 Which Veteran Athlete Was Known As “Miracle Mom” From Chandigarh?
Ans. Mann Kaur
Q.3 At Age 82, Which Mercury 13 Astronaut Candidate Became The Oldest Person To Fly Into Space Aboard Jeff Bezos” Blue Origin Rocket?
Ans. Wally Funk
Q.4 Identify This Animal Whose Name Is Derived From The Sanskrit Word Meaning “Spotted One”?
Q.5 Who Discovered The Four Largest Moons Of This Planet?
Ans. Galileo Galilei
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw