Amazon Quiz 10 February 2019 Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 10 February 2019 for OnePlus 6T :- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers today for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here.
Get Amazon uiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz 10 February 2019
Table of Contents
- First Download Amazon App fro9d Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 10 February 2019 Answers Today
Q.1 Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Q.2 Serena williams has won more Grand Slams than Roger Federer.
Q.3 Which fruit is thrown during the annual food-fight festival in Bunol, Spain?
Q.4 Who is the youngest person to ever be awarded the Novel prize?
Ans. Malala Yousafzai
Q.5 In 1971, Alan Shepard played ___ on the moon, making his the only person to ever play this sport anywhere other than Earth. Which sport was it.
Amazon Quiz 10 February Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 10 Feb 08:00 AM to 10 Feb 12PM 2019. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)