Amazon Pi Day Riddle Quiz, Pi Day Riddle Amazon Quiz :- Give Pi Day Riddle Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹31,415. Play Pi Day Riddle Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Pi Day Riddle Quiz Answers Win ₹31,415
Q.1 What do mathematics teachers like to eat?
Q.2 Ram has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister.If so, how many children does Mr. Ram have?
Q.3 He is an odd number, but if you take away an alphabet from him, he becomes Even. Who is he?
Q.4 What keeps increasing and doesn’t decrease?
Q.5 I am a three-digit number. My second digit is four times bigger than the third digit. My first digit is three less than my second digit. Who am I?
|Pi Day Riddle Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||Pi Day Riddle|
|Quiz Time||7 – 20 March|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 7 March to 20 March 2023 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)