Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers 2020 :- Give Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers and win ₹10,000 Play Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win ₹10,000. We update all answers of Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Contest.
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers Win ₹10,000
Q.1 Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Ans. Oriental Insurance
Q.2 Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Q.3 Number of full time members of IRDA?
Q.4 In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Q.5 Which entity legislates the insurance in India?
Ans. Central Government
How To Play Amazon Quiz
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 1st September 2020 to 21 September 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)