Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz, Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹10,000. Amazon is back again with Amazon Launchpad Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||National Mathematics Day|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹10,000|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||18 Dec – 28 Dec|
|Winners Announced||31 December|
Amazon National Mathematics DayQuiz Answers Win – ₹10,000
Q.1 The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born on which Indian state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
Q.2 Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’?
Q.3 The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Ans. Fibonancci Sequence
Q.4 If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Ans. One in three
Q.5 Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 18 December 2020 to 28 December 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)