Amazon Movie Mania Quiz
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz, Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹1,000. Amazon is back again with Amazon Students Day Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Movie Mania|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹1,000|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||21 March – 2 April|
|Winners Announced||30 April|
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers Win – ₹1,000
Q.1 Which ACtor, Also AN IPL Team Owner, Was Awarded The Legion Of Honour – The Highest French Order Of Merit In 2014?
Ans. Shahrukh Khan
Q.2 Which Famous Actor, A Canadian Citizen, Hosted The National Geographic Show On Martial Arts – ‘Seven Deadly Arts’?
Ans. Akshay Kumar
Q.3 “Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kardi Toh Phir Mein Apne Aap Ki Bhi Nahi Sunta.” – Famous Dialogue From A Movie By Which Actor?
Ans. Salman Khan
Q.4 In The Movie ‘Omkara’ Which Actor, Played A Role Based On Lago From Othello?
Ans. Saif ALI Khan
Q.5 Which Of These Actors Has Portrayed The Role Of A Mathematics Educator Who Famously Coaches Underprivileged Children For The IIT Entrance?
Ans. Hrithik Roshan
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 21 March to 2 April 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)