Amazon Movie Mania Quiz
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz, Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹1,000. Amazon is back again with Amazon Students Day Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Movie Mania|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹1,000|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||30 Nov to 31 Dec|
|Winners Announced||31 December|
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers Win – ₹1,000
Q.1 Which of these movies was an adaptation of the novel ‘Calling Sehmat’?
Q.2 Which of these movies features the songs ‘Suit Suit from Guru Randhawa and ‘Oh Ho Ho Ho’ from Sukhbir?
Ans. Hindi Medium
Q.3 In the movie ‘Oati Patni aur woh’, Kartik Aaryan plays a character who has graduated from an IIT in which city?
Q.4 In the movie ‘Golmaal Again’ which of these actors plays the role of a ghost?
Ans. Parineeti Chopra
Q.5 Cinemas are open in most of the States now. Which of the below safety procedure is has to be followed by cinema halls?
Ans. All of the above
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 30 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)