Amazon Mothers Day Quiz
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz 2021 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹25,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Mothers Day|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||8 May – 20 May|
|Winners Announced||30 May|
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz
Q.1 The Modern Mother’s Day Celebrations Originated From Anna Jarvis Organizing A Memorial Service For Her Late Mother In Which Of These Places?
Ans. Grafton, West Virginia
Q.2 As Per The ‘Nayi Soch’ Campaign Of Which Firm, Did Indian Cricketers Sport Their Mother’s Name On The Back Of Their Jerseys During A Match?
Q.3 Serena Williams Won Which Grand Slam Title In 2017, During The Early Stage Of Her Pregnancy?
Ans. Australian Open
Q.4 Which Author Serves As The President Of Gingerbread- An Organization That Worked With Single Parents?
Ans. JK Rowling
Q.5 Marie Curie Was A Legendary Scientist And Also A Great Mother, One Of Whose Children Went On To Win The Nobel Prize In Which Field?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 8 May 2021 to 20 May 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)