Amazon miniTV Quiz
Amazon miniTV Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Rs.1,00,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Mini TV Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||miniTV|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||18th July – 28th July|
|Winners Announced||8th August|
Q.1 ‘Case Toh Banta Hai’ is India’s first court of comedy featuring?
Ans. All of the above
Q.2 ‘Case Toh Banta Hai’ is___reality web show featuring yop Bollywood stars.
Q.3 ‘Case Toh Banta Hai’ will premiere from which date?
Ans. July 29th every Friday
Q.4 ‘Case Toh Bandta Hai’ is available exclusively on___.
Ans. Amazon miniTV
Q.5 How much do I have to pay to watch ‘Case Toh Banta Hai’ on miniTV?
Ans. It is FREE
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 18th July 2022 to 28th July 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)