Amazon Mini TV Quiz
Amazon May Quiz 2021 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹25,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Amazon Mini TV Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Mini TV|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||24 May – 7 June|
Amazon Mini TV Quiz
Q.1 The ‘Aspirants’ is a story of people aspiring to crack which exam?
Q.2 The ‘Aspirants’ is a ____ original. Fill in the blanks
Q.3 The ‘Aspirants’ show is available on which of these platforms?
Ans. miniTV on Amazon.in
Q.4 How much do the customers need to pay to watch the content of the ‘Aspirants’ on miniTV on Amazon.in?
Ans. it is free
Q.5 Which of these is true about the current IMDb rating of the ‘Aspirants’?
Ans. Above 9
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 11 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)