Amazon March Quiz Answers 2021 is live now.
Give correct answers of Amazon March Quiz and win ₹15,000
You can play & give Amazon March Quiz Answers from 1 March to 31 March 2021
Amazon March Quiz Answers
Q.1 Mahatma Gandhi Started The Famous Dandi March On The 12th Of March From His Ashram On The Banks Of Which River?
Q.2 One Of The Authors Of The Book On Cricket, ‘Shadows Across The Playing Field’, Which Author Cum Politician Was Born On 9th March, 1956?
Ans. Shashi Tharoor
Q.3 “Keep Calm. Stay Wise. Be Kind” Is The 2021 Theme Of Which Annual Day That Is Observed Every Year On 20th March?
Ans. International Day Of Happiness
Q.4 On March 23rd, 2021 Which Unique Celebration Will Take Place In Barsana, Where Women Hit Men With Stick As They Shield Themselves?
Ans. Lathmar Holi
Q.5 Based On The Story Of Carol Davers, Who Would Play A Key Role In Defeating Thanos, What Marvel Movie Released In March 2019?
Ans. Captain Marvel
|Quiz Date||1 March to 15 March|
|Quiz Time||Any Tine|
How To Play Amazon Quiz
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Spin the wheel
6. Give correct answers of all 1 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
1. This contest will commence on 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2021. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)