Amazon June Quiz
Amazon June Quiz 2021 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹50,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Amazon June Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Amazon June Quiz|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||31 May – 15 June|
|Winners Announced||15 June|
Amazon June Quiz
Q.1 On 1st June, 1926 Which Famous Hollywood Star Was Born As Norma Jean Mortensen?
Ans. Marilyn Monroe
Q.2 On 11th June, 1913 Famous Coach Vince Lombardi Was Born. The Trophy Given To The Winners Of Which League Is Named After Him?
Q.3 On 21st June 2018 Kota Entered the Guinness Book Of World Records, When Over 1 Lakh People Performed What At One Place At The Same Time?
Q.4 On 30th June, On The Anniversary Of The Siberian Tunguska Event In 1908, Where A Major Explosion Happened , What Day Is Observed?
Ans. World Asteroid Day
Q.5 In June 2011, Which 22 Year Old Claimed The First Golf Major Of His Career When He Won The US Open, Creating A New Scoring Record?
Ans. Rory Mcllory
Q.6 On 5th June, 2019 Which Movie Was Released Where Salman Khan Played The Elder Brother Of Tabu?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 31 May 2021 to 15 June 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)