Amazon January Edition Quiz
Amazon January Edition Quiz, Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹20,000. Amazon is back again with Amazon January Edition Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon January Edition Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||January Edition|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹20,000|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||7th Jan – 31st Jan|
|Winners Announced||31 Jan|
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers Win – ₹20,000
Q.1 On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explores landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Ans. Rio De Janerio
Q.2 On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Q.3 15th January is observed as the Indian Armay Day, as this was the day when___took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Ans. KM Cariappa
Q.4 National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organisation?
Ans. Election Commission of India
Q.5 In 2019, in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as Indian made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Ans. Kuldeep Yadav
Q.6 Detectives Maarcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Ans. Bad Boys Fir Life
Q.7 The Original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Ans. David Bowise
Q.8 The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 7 January 2021 to 31 January 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)