Amazon Quiz 11 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 11 November, Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Answers Today 11th November, Amazon 11 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win iPhone Xs. Amazon iPhone Xsstarted, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win iPhone Xs
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz 11 November Answers
Q.1 Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshdweep islands?
Ans. Lava Dance
Q.2 Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distance source of the Amazon River?
Q.3 Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Ans. On your feet
Q.4 The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Q.5 In which country would you find Bran Castle also commonly known as, ‘Dracula’s Castle?
Amazon iPhone Xs 11 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 11 Nov 08:00 AM to 11 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)