Amazon Guess The Song Quiz
Amazon Guess The Song Quiz, Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹1,000. Amazon is back again with new Amazon Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Guess The Song|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹1,000|
|Quiz Date||12th Jan – 3 Feb|
|Winners Announced||28 Feb|
Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers Win – ₹1,000
Q.1 What is the next line of this song- “Tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam”?
Ans. Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
Q.2 What is the immediate next line of the song- “Uta ja apni raakh se Tu uta ja ab talaash mein Parwaaz dekh paraane ki”?
Ans. Aasmaan bhi sar uthayega
Q.3 What is the next line of this very popular song- “Tum paas aa’e Yuu’n muskaraa’e, Tum ne na jaane kya”?
Ans. Sapne Dikhaa’e
Q.4 What is the next line of this song from ‘Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan’ that is a remake of a retro Bollywood classic- “Yaar bina chain kahan re, Pyaar bina chain kaha re”?
Ans. Sona nahi chaandi nahi yaar to mila
Q.5 Can you book movie tickets on Amazon?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 12 JAN 2021 to 3 FEB 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)