Amazon Funzon Riddles Quiz
Amazon Funzone Riddles Quiz 2021 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Oneplus 9 5G. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Amazon Funzone Riddles Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Funzone Riddles|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||6 May – 24 May|
|Winners Announced||30 May|
Amazon Funzone Riddles Quiz
Q.1 What Month Of The Year Has 28 Days?
Ans. All Of Them
Q.2 What Is Full Of Holes But Still Holds Water?
Q.3 I’M Tall When I’Am Young, And I’M Short When I’M Old. What Am I?
Ans. A Candle
Q.4 I Am At The Start Of Rahul And In The Middle Of Virat, What Am I?
Ans. The Letter R
Q.5 I’M Light As A Feather, Yet The Strongest Person Can’t Hold Me For Five Minutes. What Am I?
Ans. Your Breath
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 6 May 2021 to 24 May 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)