Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz Answers
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz 2023 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹25,000. First question of Fun Trivia Quiz Is, ‘What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Fun Trivia Quiz Answers Win ₹20000
Q.1 What is the smallest prime number?
- A. 2
- B. 50
- C. 200
- D. 1000
Ans. (A) 2
Q.2 Which famous detective lives at 221B Baker Street?
- A. Dr. Strange
- B. Sherlock Holmes
- C. Nancy Drew
- D. Robert Langdon
Ans. (B) Sherlock Holmes
Q.3 What is the capital of France?
- A. Delhi
- B. Tokyo
- C. Paris
- D. London
Ans. (C) Paris
Q.4 What is the largest organ in the human body?
- A. Eyes
- B. Brain
- C. Heart
- D. Skin
Ans. (D) Skin
Q.5 Which animated movie features a character named Simba?
- A. Frozen
- B. Tangled
- C. Pinocchio
- D. The Lion King
Ans. (D) The Lion King
|Fun Trivia Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||Fun Trivia|
|Quiz Time||17 Nov – 30 Nov|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win