Amazon February Quiz Answers 2021 is live now.
Give correct answers of Amazon February Quiz and win ₹10,000
You can play & give Amazon February Quiz Answers from 12th Feb to 28th Feb 2021
Amazon February Quiz Answers
Q.1) As per few source, the oldest record of what being sent was a poem written by a French duke Chales to his wife in 1415?
Q.2) For the first time in 34 years, the famous Surajkund Crafts Mela, held in which state has been cancelled?
Q.3) Which of these organisations operating under the Ministry of Defense, celebrated its 45th raising day on February 1st 2021?
Answer.(3) Indian Coast Guard
Q.4) 12th February is celebrated as___day to observe the birth anniversary of the father of evolutionary biology. Fill in the blanks
Q.5) National Science Day is observed on 28th February in India to commemorate the discovery of an effect named after which scientist?
Answer.(3) CV Raman
Q.6) Tom Brady, a legendary American football player, created history by winning his 7th Superbowl. For which team did he win his 7th Superbowl?
Answer.(1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Q.7) In February 2019, which of these Bollywood movies released that won a record 13 filmfare Awards?
Answer.(2) Gully Boy
Q.8) On February 2nd, 1990 the 30 year old ban on the African National Congress was lifted by which President?
Answer.(3) FW de Klerk
|Quiz Name||February Quiz|
|Quiz Date||12th Feb to 28th Feb|
|Quiz Time||Any Tine|
|Winners Announced||1st March|
How To Play Amazon Quiz
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Spin the wheel
6. Give correct answers of all 1 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
1. This contest will commence on 12th Feb 2021 to 28th Feb 2021. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)