Amazon December Quiz, Amazon December Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹15,000. Amazon is back again with Amazon Students Day Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon December Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹15,000|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||3 Dec to 31 Dec|
|Winners Announced||15 January|
Amazon December Quiz Answers Win – ₹15,000
Q.1 When did Nagaland became the 16th state of India?
Ans. December 1, 1963
Q.2 Gateway of India was built in memory of who’s arrival at Bombay?
Ans. George V and Queen Mary
Q.3 Who composed the national song ‘Vande Mataram’ in the year 1876?
Ans. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Q.4 On December 12, 1911, Delhi was declared the capital of India replacing which city?
Q.5 Who inaugrated the first phase of National Museum on December 18, 1960?
Ans. Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
Q.6 On December 15, 1953, who get elected as the first female president of the United Nations General Assembly?
Ans. S> Vijayalakshmi Pandit
Q.7 Which of these movies won the best film award at the V. Shantaram Awards ceremony on December 27, 2008?
Ans. Taare Zameen Par
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 3 December 2020 to 31 December 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)