Amazon Daily Spin And Win Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Daily Spin And Win Quiz Answers Today Quiz contest held by Amazon. You can find it in Funzone section. It is daily spin quiz where any Amazon user can participate and get a chance to win ₹5000 every day. Amazon Spin And Win Today Quiz held at 12AM every day.
Also Check – Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Daily Spin And Win Quiz Answers Today (10th April)
Question – Name the rainforest that is so big that the UK and Ireland would fit into it 17 times.
Amazon Daily Spin And Win Quiz Answers Today (9th April)
Question – Between 65 and 145 million years ago, which of these rivers flowed towards the Pacific Ocean, in the opposite direction it flows today?
Amazon Daily Spin & Win Quiz (8th April)
Question – The Disney movie ‘Jungle Cruise’, is set on a journey based on the belief of the____rain forest having healing powers. Fill in the blanks
- Santa Elen
- New Guines
Answer :- Amazon
How To Play Spin And Win Quiz
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Click on the “Pointer” to spin the wheel.
3) Answer a question correctly to confirm your win.
4) Claim your prize by confirming your details
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 8th April 2023 to 8th April 2023 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (One) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)