Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 29th May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||29 May – 29 May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 29th May
Q.1 The next ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled to be held in which country?
Q.2 Which of these Indian cricketers performed a miracle by making a century in only 20 balls during a T-20 match?
Ans. Wriddhiman Saha
Q.3 Which of these England ODI team captains was born in England?
Ans. Alastair Cook
Q.4 What is the name of the professional T20 league held in this country?
Q.5 Which of these cricketers holds the record for hitting the most sixes in the IPL?
Ans. Chrish Gayle
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 29 May 2022 to 29 May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)