Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 27th May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||27 May – 27 May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 27th May
Q.1 Which English batsman and captain set a new record for most number of sixes by an individual in an ODI innings?
Ans. Eoin Morgan
Q.2 Who among these became the first cricketer to win three top ICC honours in the same year?
Ans. Virat Kohli
Q.3 Universe Boss, Mr. T20 and Master Storm are some of the nicknames of which of these cricketers?
Ans. Chris Gayle
Q.4 Who among the following players has never been auctioned in the history of IPL?
Ans. Virat Kohli
Q.5 Name the stadium known for having stands named after great Mumbai cricketers such as Vijay Merchant, Sunil Gavaskar, and Sachin Tendulkar.
Ans. Wankhede Stadium
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 27 May 2022 to 27 May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)