Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 24th May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||24 May – 24 May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 24th May
Q.1 In a match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022, who took 4 wickets in a single over?
Ans. Andre Russell
Q.2 Who among these won the Man of the Match award in both the semi final and the final of the 1983 World Cup?
Ans. Mohinder Amarnath
Q.3 When Brian Lara made 400 in a Test against England whose record for the highest individual Test score did he break?
Ans. Matthew Hayden
Q.4 Who was the captain, when this team won the 2019 Men’s ODI World Cup?
Ans. Eoin Morgan
Q.5 In the history of cricket, this ground in Adelaide was the first to host which of these?
Ans. Pink Ball Test
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 24 May 2022 to 24 May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)