Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 22nd May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||22 May – 22nd May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 22nd May
Q.1 Kuldeep Sen, who has impressed in the 2022 IPL with his pace, took a 4 wicket haul recently against which team?
Ans. Royal Challengers Bangalore
Q.2 Who among these bowlers took 16 wickets on his Test debut?
Ans. Narendra Hirwani
Q.3 No Spin’ is an autobiographical work of which legendary bowler?
Ans. Shane Warne
Q.4 In which of these years was the IPL completely played in this country?
Q.5 In the final of the Nidahas trophy in 2018, who smashed a six off the last ball against this team to ensure a win for India?
Ans. Dinesh Karthik
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 22 May 2022 to 22 May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)