Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 16th May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||16 May – 16th May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 16th May
Q.1 Who was adjudged the Man of the Match in the 2019 ODI World Cup final?
Ans. Ben Stokes
Q.2 Who among these gave up the captaincy of a franchise during IPL 2022?
Ans. Ravindra Jadeja
Q.3 Harmanpreet Kaur was named the Player of the Tournament for the Women’s Big Bash League 2021. representing which side?
Ans. Melbourne Renegades
Q.4 India would play its opening match of the T20 World Cup 2022 against which side?
Q.5 Who was the captain of this team. when they visited India for the famous Test series in 2001?
Ans. Steve Waugh
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 16th May 2022 to 16th May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)