Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 12th May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||12 May – 12th May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 12th May
Q.1 Who among these hit a 117 m six, in a match against the Gujarat Titans during IPL 2022?
Ans. Liam Livingstone
Q.2 Which of these actors played the role of the Indian manager PR Man Singh in the movie ’83’?
Ans. Pankaj Tripathi
Q.3 Which of these legendary batters is nicknamed ‘The Price of Trinidad’?
Ans. Brian Lara
Q.4 During the famous Gabba Test of 2021, where India beat Australia, who was named Man of the Match?
Ans. Rishabh Pant
Q.5 The final of which of these editions of the ODI World Cup was played at this iconic ground in England?
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 12th May 2022 to 12th May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)