Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 11th May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||11 May – 11th May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 11th May
Q.1 During this year’s IPL, Rashid Khan captained which franchise for a match, as the regular captain was injured?
Ans. Gujarat Titans
Q.2 AB De Villiers played his last IPL match for which team?
Ans. Royal Challengers Bangalore
Q.3 In which year was Sachin Tendulkar part of an ODI World Cup winning team?
Q.4 A day and night Test match is usually played with a ball of which color?
Q.5 Which of these former Indian caaptains was born in this city and also represented it in the Ranji Trophy?
Ans. Mohammad Azharuddin
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 10th May 2022 to 10th May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)