Amazon Cricket Quiz
Amazon Cricket Quiz Today :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹10,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Cricket Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Cricket|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||28 March – 10 April|
|Winners Announced||11 April|
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers
Q.1 In which country did cricket originate?
Q.2 How many players are in a cricket team?
Q.3 Who scored the highest score in an ODI match?
Ans. Rohit Sharma
Q.4 Where will the 2023 Cricket World Cup be hosted?
Q.5 Sachin Tendulkar never served as the captain of the Indian national team. True or False
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win