Amazon Cricket Pictionary Quiz
Amazon Cricket Pictionary Quiz Today :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Cricket Pictionary Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Cricket Pictionary|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||29 May – 31 May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Cricket Pictionary Quiz Answers
Q.1 Name this player who bagged the ‘Emerging Player of the Tournament’ award in IPL 25021?
Ans. (C) Ruturaj Gaikwad
Q.2 Identify this Indian bowler with two five-wicket hauls in the IPL?
Ans. (D) Jaydev Unadkat
Q.3 This is the flag of which country that won most T20 matches?
Ans. (D) Pakistan
Q.4 Identify this umpire who has officiated the most number of IPL games?
Ans. (B) Sundaram Ravi
Q.5 Identify this player who hit the First-ever six in Men’s T20 match between New Zealand and Australia
Ans. (A) Michael Clarke
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 29 May 2022 to 31 May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)