Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz, Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win Prize. Amazon is back again with Amazon Students Day Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Pay Later|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹20,000|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||24 Nov to 15 Dec|
|Winners Announced||31 December|
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers Win –
Question.1 Visa Credit Card Numbers, Start With Which Digit?
Question.2 Which Of These Are Credit Card types?
Answer. All Of These
Question.3 A Secured Credit Card, Requires One To Make A Security Deposit Against What?
Answer. Credit Limit
Question.4 Initiated By Mr Kali Mody In 1961, Which Was The First Company To Introduce Credit Cards In India?
Answer. Diners Card
Question.5 Can You Pay Your Credit Card Bill On Amazon?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 27th April 2021 to 18 May 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)