Amazon Constitution Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹20,000. First question of Constitution Day Quiz Is, ‘Who is recognised as the “Father of the Constitution of India?’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Constitution Day Quiz Answers Win ₹30,000
Q.1 Who is recognized as the “Father of the Constitution of India?
Ans. B. R. Ambedkar
Q.2 Which is the last book of Dr. Ambedkar?
Ans. The Buddha And His Dhamma
Q.3 The Constituent Assembly took almost___years to complete the drafting of Constitution for Independent India?
Q.4 When was the first meeting of Constituent Assembly held?
Ans. 9 December 1946
Q.5 When is Constitution day celebrated in India?
Ans. 26th November
|Constitution Day Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||Constitution Day|
|Quiz Time||17 Nov – 30 Nov|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 17 Nov 2022 to 30 Nov 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)