Amazon Challenge Your Friends Quiz Answers
Amazon Challenge Your Friends Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win 20 Diamonds First question of Challenge Your Friends Quiz Is, ‘Which legendary singer once did a concert to raise money for the 1983 World Cup winning Indian cricket team?’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Challenge Your Friends Quiz Answers Win 20 Diamonds
Q.1 Which legendary singer once did a concert to raise money for the 1983 World Cup winning Indian cricket team?
Ans. Lata Mangeshkar
Q.2 Which astronomer is name dropped in “Bohemian Rhapsody”?
Q.3 Which group made a huge impact on the MTV VMAs when they performed their new song ‘Pink Venom’?
Q.4 This famous band was formed in which country?
Q.5 How many strings does this instrument usually have?
|Challenge Your Friends Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||Challenge Your Friends|
|Quiz Time||1 Oct – 24th Oct|
|Quiz Prize||20 Diamonds|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 1 Oct 2022 to 24th October 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)