Amazon CALIFORNIA WALNUT Quiz
Amazon CALIFORNIA WALNUT Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹5,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
CALIFORNIA WALNUT Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||CALIFORNIA WALNUT|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||11 May – 25 May|
|Winners Announced||28 May|
Amazon MINISTRY OF NUTS Quiz
Q.1 Which is oldest tree food known to man around since 7000 BC
Q.2 Which state has a mild climate and deep fertile soils that provides ideal growing conditions for walnuts and grows 99% of the walnuts in the U.S.?
Q.3 Walnuts should be consumed
Ans. All seasons
Q.4 What is the recommended Daily Serving of Walnuts?
Ans. 12-14 Halves (Handful)
Q.5 Walnuts are good for
Ans. All of the Above
Also Check – Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 11 May 2022 to 25 May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)