Amazon Quiz 31 October, Amazon Quiz Answers 31 October, Amazon Blackberry Key2 Quiz Answers Today 31st October, Amazon 31 October Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Blackberry Key2 Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Blackberry Key2. Amazon Blackberry Key2 started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Blackberry Key2
Table of Contents
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon OBlackberry Key2 Quiz Answers
Q.1 In which country would you find the Mount Eden or Maungawhau, a majestic bowl-like crater?
Ans. New Zealand
Q.2 What is the nickname for the Great Bell located in the Elizabeth Tower?
Ans. Big Ben
Q.3 In which city can you find Brandenburg Gate, considered a symbol of the tumultuous history of Europe and current day, of European unity?
Q.4 He’s also known as the pioneer of India’s Green revolution, and was recently honored with ICFA’s first-ever World Agriculture Prize. Who is he?
Ans. M.S. Swaminathan
Q.5 Rolled out this week,___is India’s first engine-less semi-high speed train, and will eventually replace the Shatabdi Express for inter-city travel.
Ans. Train – 18
Amazon Blackberry Key2 31 October Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 31 Oct 08:00 AM to 31 Oct 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)