Amazon April Quiz
Amazon April Quiz 2021 :- Give Amazon April Quiz Answers and win Rs.10,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
April Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||April Quiz|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||1st April – 14th April|
|Winners Announced||30 April|
Amazon April Quiz Win Rs.10,000
Q.1 In 2007, Google’s April Fool’s Day Hoax Was The Launch Of___Paper. Fill In The Blanks With A Google Product
Q.2 this Day Is Intended to Motivate People To Self Reflect And Do The Right Things. What Is This Day Observed On April 5?
Ans. International Day Of Conscience
Q.3 In Which Over Of The Innings Did MS Dhoni Hit The Memorable Six That Sealed India’s World Cup Win On April 2nd 2011?
Q.4 On April 11th, 1968 Which US President Famously Signed The Civil Rights Act Of 1968, A Week After The Assassination Of Martin Luther King?
Ans. Lyndon Johnson
Q.5 April 30th Is Observed As The International Day Of What Genre Of Music “That New Orleans Made Famous”?
Q.6 Which Movie Released In April 2019 And Directed By Vivek Agnihotri, Is Based On The Mystery Surrounding Lal Bahadur Shastri’s Deat?
Ans. Tashkent Files
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 1 April 2021 to 14 April 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)