Airtel Payment Bank, India’s First Payment Bank, How To Create/Open Airtel Bank Account :- Hello dear Rechargevalley’s Lovers. Today once again we are back with new Information rich post. Today we are going to write about Airtel Payment Bank India’s First Payment Bank.
Airtel Payment Bank :- Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations is 20 Countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi India. It offers 2G,3G,4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 307 million customers across its operations at the end of November 2014
About Airtel Payment Bank :- The Airtel Payment Bank has officially launched from New Delhi. Airtel has earlier November launched a pilot payment bank program in Rajasthan. Now Airtel Payment Bank is live across all 29 States of India. There are Over 250,000 Airtel retail stores that will function as banking points around the country.
Airtel Payments Bank is the first entity to get the final licence from Reserve Bank of India for launching a Payments Bank.
Airtel Payment Bank Limited will leverage the distribution network of Bharti Airtel spread across 1.5 million outlets, with network presence spreading across 87% of the country. Covering more than 400,000 villages and 5000 census towns. With banking, we are going to make financial inclusion a reality for every Indian. Easy to use and more accessible.
Airtel Payment Bank is totally different from Airtel Money. At Airtel money Airtel users can Mobile, DTH, Data Card recharge, Mobile Bill Payments and transfer the amount from Airtel money to Airtel Money wallet. But Airtel Payment Bank is more than a wallet. Here users can transfer amount at any bank and add amount from any bank account. Airtel Payment Bank also give an interest on the money you deposit. Soon Airtel money will give an option to transfer Airtel Money balance to Airtel Payment Bank.
In my word Airtel Payment Bank is a digital bank which will with us every time. Just pick our mobile phone and use all function of Bank.
Features Of Airtel Payment Bank
- Your Airtel Mobile Number Is Also Your Account Number
- Earn 7.25% Interest On Your Bank Account
- For Every Rupee That You Deposit, You Get Equivalent Talk Time
- Free Personal Accident Insurance Cover Of Rs.1 Lac
SMART SAVING :-
- Earn 7.25 % Interest on your savings account
- Withdraw cash at any of our Banking points (Airtel Has 250,000 Banking points in India)
MONEY TRANSFER :-
- Send money to friends and family members with ease
INSTANT ACCOUNT OPENING :-
- Open an account in less than 3 minutes with nothing more than a scan of your finger
ONLINE TRANSACTIONS :-
- Shop, Recharge and Pay Bills with your online debit card.
OTHER BENEFIT :-
- For every rupee you deposit, you get equivalent talktime.
- Payments bank gives you exciting deals & coupons
How To Create Airtel Payment Bank Account
- First visit Airtel Bank Page Here
- Click on “GET STARTED”
- You will see an form :- Enter your Mobile number and OTP, then click on “PROCEED”
- Now on next page Enter below given details
- Your First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Date Of Birth, Your 4 Digits Pin Number (Password) and click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number – KYC Documents and your account will be open successfully.
Airtel Banks Terms & Conditions Click Here
FAQ About Airtel Payments Bank
Can Every One Open Account On Payments Bank ?
- Yes every one can open account on Payments Bank Airtel users an Non – Airtel users both.
Dose Airtel Bank Offer ATM/Debit/Credit Card ?
- No Airtel Bank does not offer Any ATM or Debit/Credit Cards at present. But customers can deposit and withdraw amount at any Airtel retail outlets. which is Airtel’s Banking Points.
How Can Customer Check His/Her Account Balance
- Airtel Bank customers can check his/her account balance using USSD / Airtel Money App or IVR in their mobile phones. USSD code *400#, IVR 400 using Airtel money App. and Non -Airtel users can check their account balance by dialing 8800688006
How Can Customers Transfer Money Using Airtel Bank ?
- Customers can transfer their Airtel Bank account balance from one account to another account using Airtel Money App, USSD Code – *400# or by IVR 400 its free of cost to transfer money using Airtel Banks.
Airtel Payment Bank Schedule Of Charges
Tags – Airtel Payment Bank, How To Open Account On Airtel Bank, http://www.airtel.in/Airtel Payment Bank, How To Create Account On Airtel Payment Bank