Amazon Quiz 17 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 17 November, Amazon Rs.1000 17 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Rs.1000. Amazon Rs.1000 started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.1000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz 17 November Answers
Q.1 Where is Fort William located?
Q.2 What is the world’s largest river?
Q.3 Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Ans. Pushkar Mela
Q.4 Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Q.5 Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Ans. The Moon
Amazon Rs.1000 17 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 17 Nov 08:00 AM to 17 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)