Amazon Quiz 16 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 16 November, Amazon Philips Trimmer Quiz Answers Today 16 November, Amazon 16th November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Philips Trimmer Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Philips Trimmer. Amazon Philips Trimmer started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Philips Trimmer
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Philips Trimmer Quiz 16 November Answers
Q.1 The ___note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks.
Q.2 Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
Q.3 The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site of the Palaeolithic period. It is located in which state?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
Q.4 In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans. Santorini Greece
Q.5 The legendary comic book writer Stan Lee, who passed away recently, was associated with which house of comic books?
Ans. Marvel comics
Amazon Philips Trimmer 16 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 16 Nov 08:00 AM to 16 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)