Udio Wallet Offer – How To Activate Udio Visa Card At Rs.99 And Get Rs 100 Cashback + Rs 50 Meal Voucher For Free
Udio Wallet Offer – Udio App is offering amazing feature Udio Visa card at just Rs.99 This Visa Card of Udio App having amazing super power by use the card you can make your recharge online, Postpaid Mobile bill payment, DTH recharge, Gas & Electricity bill payment online. Udio is India’s first Social Mobile Wallet loaded with amazing useful super power features. Udio RBL Bank visa prepaid card is issued by RBL Bank. On activate your Udio wallet card at spend just Rs.99 you will get Rs.100 cashback in your card + also get Rs.50 free Meal voucher. which may be use in any food restaurant. Offer is valid from 4th April to 30th April 2016 How to activate Udio Visa Card ? just follow below steps of Udio Wallet Offer :-
Important – This offer is only applicable to a pre-selected users who would be communicated via sms or App notification. Users outside the pre-selected list will not be eligible for the offer.
How To Activate Udio Visa Card At Rs.99 Using Udio Wallet Offer
1) Firstly Download Udio App Download Link
2) Install and open app
3) Login or signup
4) Go to >> Menu >> Add Money
5) Now first add Rs.99 in your Udio wallet account using debit/credit card
6) Now again go to “Menu” after successfully adding money.
7) Inside app menu click on ” My Udio card” and order Udio visa card by paying Rs.99 using Udio wallet cash. >> Generate Freecharge Go Mater Card
8) Make payment and complete your order
9) Your Udio Visa Card will be delivered at your updated address within few days.
10) After receiving Udio card. go to Udio App Menu >> ‘My Udio Card” Enter all necessary detail and active your card Generate Oxigen Wallet Visa Card
That’s it your Udio card is activated and you will get Rs.100 cashback + Rs.50 free Meal voucher within 72 hours of card activation.
Terms & Conditions Abou Udio Wallet Offer
1) The below mentioned terms and conditions are applicable for the “Ownit Offer” which would be referred to as Offer or Campaign here in after in this document.
2) By participating in this offer, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions of the offer. Any participation in this offer is purely voluntary.
3) This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Udio wallet App available on Google Play Store, Customers are advised to go to goo.gl/rOUuKV for Android device and goo.gl/rOUuKV for ios device to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
40 This offer is applicable against 1st successful ” order a card ” transaction worth Rs.99 from Udio wallet & activation of the same.
5) Once users receive the card via post, they can active it by going to ” My Udio Card” section of the app.
6) This offer is applicable only to a pre – selected users who would be communicated via sms or App notification. users outside the pre-selected list will not be eligible for the offer.
7) The offer shall be valid from April 4th 2016 to April 30th 2016 23:59:59 hrs.
8) Transerv private limited (“TranServ”) reserve the right to change the offer period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
9) The cashback & Meal voucher shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 hours working hours of card activation.
10) Meal voucher is a semi closed voucher that can be used at restaurant, cafe, diners, fast food outlets which shall provide food and non-alcoholic beverages. It is identified through merchant category code as classified by Visa for such merchants.
11) the meal vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilized on ir before the expiry date.users will not be able to use the voucher post the expiry date. the expiry date shall be mentioned on the voucher.
12) The meal voucher would be credited directly to customer;s Udio wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Udio wallet App.
13) Voucher will be applied automatically when user dose a a card transaction at any restaurant in India accepting Visa card and falling in the category as mentioned on point-10 of the T&C.
14) Meal voucher amount will be applicable only on successful transaction conducted by debit to the Udio wallet account only.
15) The offer will be applicable for a customer holding a valid and active Udio wallet account. it is non-negotiable and non-transferable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
16) In the event of udio wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using credit card/ debit card/net banking.
17) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio wallet shall be eligible for the offer/ Failed/cancelled/returned transaction shall not be eligible for the offer.
18) The offer can not be combined with any other offers.
19) Only the transactions conducted in India and In Indian Rupees will be eligible for the offer.
20) Transerv shall not be responsible for or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this offer.
21) A udio wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Udio wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C. and TranServ will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such Udio Wallet Account and/or deny cashback or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
22) Udio wallet is issued by RBL Bank and is operated as per applicable guidelines for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
23) Udio RBL Bank Visa prepaid Card is issued by RBL bank and operated as per the terms & conditions communicated to users here
24) In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data. or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous founds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Udio wallet account.
25) Transerv is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the customer. Transerv shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
26) In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the udio wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
27) Any disputes arising out of these offers shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai India. irrespective of whether courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
28) Upon successful card activation, Rs.100 cashback & Rs.50 worth of Meal Voucher shall be credited to the eligible users.
Tags – Udio Wallet Offer, Active udio visa card, Free recharge tricks, recharge tricks, free recharge.