Phonepe App :- Get 50% cashback Upto Rs.75 on First Phonepe App transection & get Rs.50 cashback on 5th transaction. Phonepe App is back again and offering 50% cashback Maximum Rs.75 on first UPI transaction. Also offering Rs.50 cashback on 5th UPI transaction. Offer is start from 29th December 2017 Hurry avail this offer :-
How To Get 50% cashback On First & 5th UPI Transaction At Phonepe
1. First Download Phonepe App from here
2. Install & Open Phonepe App in your androi mobile phone
3. Login or create new account on Phonepe
4. Enter mobile number and verify using OTP
5. Select your Bank, Fill all bank details and complete the process
6. Now make any transaction to get 50% cashback upto Rs.75
7. Make your 5th transaction using UPI and get Rs.50 cashback.
Terms & Conditions
1. When a user makes a m0oney transfer using UPI for the first time. The user gets 50% cashback (upto Rs.75), and for the user’s fift ever money transfer using UTP, the user gets 50% cashback (upto Rs.50).
2. Offer is valid only on money transfers using the Phonepe app, wher money is trandferred via UPI to a PhonePe user, or a VPA, or bank account (using its account number & IFSC code), or money is transferred between the user’s own linked bank accounts.
3. The offer is valid for the first ever “send money” transaction and 5th ever “send money” transaction using UPI.
4. This offer will be valid once per user and once per Smartphone ans once per bank account.
5. The cashbacks will be credited to the Phonepe wallet within 24 hours
6. This offer starts from 29th December 2017
7. If the offer overlaps with any other existing offers, the maximum of the opffers is applicable
8. Phonepe has the right to amend existing terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
9. Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
10. Cashback credited to a user can not be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transfered to other users.
11. In case of dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.