Paytm Customer Care Number, Paytm Customer Care, Paytm Helpline Number, Paytm Toll Free Number. Hello friends The Paytm is no. 1 online transaction platform in all over India. Today every one use Paytm for their online Mobile, DTH, Data Card Recharge, Postpaid, Utility included Gas, Water, Electricity bill payments, Online shopping and many more. All shop owners use Paytm QR code to get their payment as Paytm.
Must Read – Jio Customer Care Number USSD Codes
Check This – Tapzo Promo Code : Get Rs.50 Free Recharge On SignUp
So its means today every use Paytm Wallet. Paytm services 100% trusted but if by chance there is any issue regarded Paytm. Then we have to contact Paytm Customer Care for any solution. But it very difficult to find right Paytm customer care number. But don’t worry Recharge Valley come back with all Paytm customer care number, Helpline Numbers, Toll Free Numbers, and More details about Paytm.
Paytm Customer Care Number : Paytm Contact Numbers
Paytm Custome Care Number
|Paytm Customer Care General Support||1800-1800-1234|
|Country Wide Helpline Number||0120-3062244|
|Paytm Customer Service Support Contact Number||+911204770770|
|Paytm New Helpline Customer Care Number||0120-3062244|
|Paytm Office Address In India||Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt. Ltd. B-121, Sector – 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Paytm Email Address||Care@paytm.com|
|Paytm Customer Care Work Days||Live for 24X7 Hours|
Major Cities Where Paytm Is Available : Find Your City From Below Given List
Jharkhanda, Manalore, Himachal Pradesh, Lucknow, Jaipur, North Delhi, Aurangabad, Trivandrum, Trichy, Coimbatore, Kerala, Orissa, Jamshedpur, Patiala, Thane, Bhubaneswar, Rajkot, Indore, Punjab, Vellore, Gurgaon, East Delhi, uttarakhand, Goa, Varanasi, Agra, Chennai, New Delhi, Baroda, Madurai, Dehradun, Jalandhar, Vijaywada, Ernaakulam, Faridabad, Ranchi, West Delhi, Bangalore, Meerut, Allahbad, Goregon, Salem, Bhopal, Kanpur, Gwalior, Andhra Pradesh, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Navi Mumbai, Shillong, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Amritsar, Pune, Erode, Nasik, Vadodara, Nagpur, Surat, Gorakhpur, Karnataka, Ludhiana, Ahmedabad, Ghaziabad, Cochin, hyderabad, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Sangli, Jammu, Kolkata, Mysore, Patna, Gujrat, Udaipur, Vishapatnam, Pondicherry, Wesy Bengal, Delhi, Maharashtra, Noida, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan.
What Service Paytm Offers : Paytm Customer Care Number
- Quick Mobile bill payment & prepaid mobile recharge for Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance and more at Paytm.
- DTH Recharge for Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, Tata Sky & Sun TV
- Pay electricity bills
- Landline Bill payments
- Data card recharges
- Instant educational free payment
- Recharge Metro card online – Say goodbye to queues, recharge your Delhi metro card or Mumbai metro card instantly.
- Add money to your wallet with debit/credit cards, net banking from all leading banks, transfer money to any Paytm wallet.
- Pay with Paytm wallet – Now pay using Paytm wallet on your favourite sites like IRCTC, Dominos, PVR and more. Also use the Paytm wallet to pay for your cab/auto rides with Uber, Meru, Taxifor sure or Jugnoo.
- Make instant payment at several local stores through Paytm. Pay for petrol at Indian Oil petrol pumps.
- Gold Loan & insurance payment
- Movie Tickets booking
- Plan your travel – book bus tickets or flight tickets
- Online shopping – Buy your favorite gadgets, discover latest trends in lifystyle, explore an amazing shopping experience for 1,000+ categories.
- Hassle free Returns on shopping
- Get Exciting cashback on mobile recharges, bill payments, shopping and more.
- Order history – now check your recharge, bill payment and online shopping transaction history.
- 24 x 7 customer care support
Tags – Paytm Customer Care Number, Paytm Customer Care, Paytm Helpline Number, Paytm Toll Free Number.