Idea 4G Loot Offer – Get 10GB 4G/3G internet data for 28 days at Rs.255 only with new 4G Smart Phone. Idea 4G Loot Offer is applicable only with new 4G smart phone.
How To Get 10GB 4G/3G Data For 28 Days At Rs.255 Only : Idea 4G Loot Offer
1. First confirm you have 4G Handset with 4G upgarded sim card and 4G internet data
2. Now go to link Idea 4G Loot Page
3. You will see an offer page, click on “Let’s get started”
4. You will see an message “To check if your smart phone is eligible “for 10GB offer” or any other offers please click “Show my offers” then click on “Show my Offers” button
5. Enter you mobile number and verify using OTP (One time password)
6. You will received an SMS from Idea with some instruction
7. Just follow SMS instruction make recharge with Rs.255 and enjoy 10GB free 4G data on every recharge for 3 months till 31 December 2016
- 4G users will get 1GB 4G data + 9GB additional Data @Rs.255 every time till 31st December 2016
- 3G users will get 1GB 4G data + 9GB additional Night Data(12AM – 6AM) @Rs.255 every time till 31st December 2016
Terms & Conditions
1. 10GB data (1GB+9GB) benefit is applicable 3 recharges of Rs.255 upto 31st December 2016
2. Out of 10GB data, 9GB can be used only on 4G network
3. Any unused data out of 9GB free data will lapse on next recharge of the pack mentioned in point 1 above
4. To use 4G network, you must have 4G enabled device and 4G sim card.
5. Once you accepted these terms and conditions, you will receive an SMS confirming the activation of the offer
6. Please recharge only after receipt of the SMS. If you recharge before SMS is received, you will not get 10GB data.
7. Once you received the SMS mentioned above., you do not need to visit the portal every time before recharging with Rs..255, just simply recharge and get 10GB data.
8. To active the offer, the Customers needs to visit http://i4all.ideacellular.com/offers
9. Offer benefit will not be given without activation through the link mentioned above.
Offer once activated can not be reversed or re-claimed.
10. Internet speed depends on the network availability (4G/3G/2G) and the type of recharge (4G/3G/2G)
11. Complimentary data in 4G Circles can be used only in 4G Network and to use 4G service, you need a 4G SIM & 4G compatible handset on Band 3 (1800 MHz)